Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Movin' on...North-East!

I'm so excited to tell y'all that we're moving!!!!!!!
 
Although the past year has been great here in Midland, I'm ready to get out.
 
 
Will and I were talking one day about how wonderful it would be if we lived somewhere else... somewhere with things to do, within driving distance of fun places, maybe even have a lake. Boy, did we get lucky. I started to search on Will's company's website and saw a few options; Houston, Corpus Christi, or Fort Worth. As much as I'd love to move to Houston, Will ended that without discussion. Corpus Christi really wasn't an option for us, either. Although it would have been nice to be close to some of his family, it's way too far from mine for comfort. We eventually decided to take a weekend trip to Fort Worth, and that my friends was when we fell in love.
 
We spent a few weekends looking for houses with our wonderful Realtor. Finally, on the last weekend, we found our house.
 
We move April 15th..... EEK!
 
Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend; ours will be jam packed with packing!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com