Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A recap of the past 3 months......kinda

Hello!

I know it's been a while since I've blogged; sorry about that! Incase you haven't heard, the "boom" is crazy in Midland; so between my work and what little time I have with Will..... I just haven't had a chance to get on here!

November
Will and I decided that we would treat Layla and Stephen to their first college football game, which just happened to be Tech vs. Texas (a game that we don't like to talk about). This was a birthday gift to myself, therefore Layla and Stephen (who are sadly Texas fans) had to wear Tech gear! :) They secretly loved it
Layla and Stephen, don't they look happy?
Waiting to grab a bite to eat before the game
Ohhhh Layla :)
This girl right here is my best friend; love her.
The week before Thanksgiving, Will and I took a trip to Corpus Christi, TX to visit his father's side of the family. I've never been to Corpus before; I fell in love! I wish we could move there, it was perfect. Will's Aunt and Uncle were kind enough to let us stay with them and show us around the town. We had a blast. I fell in love with Will's grandmother Claire, she's the sweetest!
Love this picture of all of us. Cayley just loved Grandma Claire!
Will's Aunt and Uncle took us to the Texas State Aquarium and I got to hold a Sea Urchin!
Loved the dolphin show :)
Had to :)
Uncle Randy, Aunt Gayle, and Will
Thanksgiving was at our house, as usual, since Will was on call. My mother and Grandmother drove down for the day and had a fun late lunch and watched football while I put up the Christmas tree! Per my posts earlier, I absolutely love Christmas time! :)

This is the only picture we got on Thanksgiving...... lort.
 December
December is always a busy month for us; with my family being so spread out and Will's being in Fredericksburg.
First thing - I finally got to see Bryan Adams in concert! He came to Odessa; I was in heaven. I had 5th row seats, and the set was an acoustic set; He played perfectly. Towards the end, he left the stage and then of course came back. He said that he wouldn't play until everyone filled the orchestra pit infront of him. I RAN up to the front, and here was my view, with NO ZOOM! 
I WAS FRONT ROW CENTER!!!!!!!!!

Our next adventure was off to San Antonio for Chanukkah! Almost all of the Goldstein family gathered at my grandfather's house to spend the day. I just love getting together with everyone.

Friday night, Will and I took Goggie to services. It was Will's first time.... it was pretty entertaining for him :)
I was an only grandchild for quite some time..... and now finally have cousins! Excuse how I look... I think I had about 4 hours of sleep and was running on fumes.
On our way back to Midland, we stopped in Fredericksburg to see Will's family and exchange Christmas gifts.
Will and his dad checking out our Christmas gift; they had it made for us!
Will and his mother :)
Will's mother and I
Part of Will's family; just missing Tara and Laura
Finally, it was time for Christmas with my family :) We got to go to Sweetwater for once, and I really enjoyed it. I'll leave it to the pictures to tell the stories :)
Romi with one of her gifts from Aunt Weah and Uncle Wheel
Jake with one of his gifts... he clearly saw my intent of how to use them
Although Layla may kill me for posting this.... here's one of her gifts :) COFFEE!!!
This is my favorite picture of this whole post. Oh Stephen...
Me and my sweet daddy; thanks for photobombing it mom!
Christmas dinner :)
Will with all of his Christmas gifts
Daddy and his gifts
Mom with her gifts
Pmom with most of the babies; love Momma Toe's smile!

One more thing happened in the past 3 months.... but it requires it's own post.

I promise I'll be better about this! :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm so glad you posted this...I've missed keeping up with y'all! What a great three months you've had!! Omgggggg Bryan Adams...I.die. For real. That's awesome! I haven't been to Corpus since I was little but I hear its a neat place...looks so pretty in your pictures. I love your parents so much...I swear they're the coolest parents ever. You lucky girl, you! :)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com