Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Why Didn't I Catch This?

When Will is on call or working late, I find myself channel surfing, on the couch, with a poodle or two snuggled up on my side. Politics have calmed down, for the most part, and I find myself doing this much more than ever before. 

I often think to myself "you live in a large city now, why are you on the couch?!" and my answer tends to be the same...."I don't know.." LOL! It's just something that happens. I found that when I do go out of the house, Will tends to come home, and I hate missing what little time I have with him. However, this isn't what this post is about......

I realize that it's 2015...... but I'm just now catching on to a show that started in 2009.

Parks and Recreation



I can't seem to get enough of this show! I see so much of myself in each of the characters it's unreal. Even Will enjoys it! I'm sad to see it end, however I'm so glad that I found it! The Esquire Network shows reruns all the time, so I tend to watch them at night, but Will and I plan on watching all 5 seasons soon. EEK!

Has this ever happened to you? Do you find yourself binge watching shows that you never knew about? I did this with Game of Thrones and don't regret one second I spent watching it. :)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com