Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A weekend with friends

Although weekends may be something that most families look forward to, I look forward to every other weekend. Yes, I get my "heck yes it's Friday!" mood at work on Friday's but with Will being on call every other weekend, I tend to look more forward to those.

This past weekend, my best friend, Layla came to Midland to start her house-hunt in Midland! I'm so excited that she's moving to Midland, it's not even funny. Layla has been my friend for aaaalmost 9 years! Everyone has a few best friends, but Layla is my go-to, number 1, sister from another mister best friend. We've been there through thick and thin for eachother, and I'm so glad to have her, and her family, closer to us.
                                 
2007
2008
Also, this past weekend, Will's best friend, Jerrot came down to visit! He lives in Guthrie, TX so it was great to see him! We don't get to see him often due to his and Will's job, we definitely enjoyed his company. 

While Will, Stephen, and Jerrot went to the Odessa Boat, Gun, and RV show, Layla and I ran around town, doing a little shopping and a lot of looking! Saturday night, Will and I decided to take our "guests" out to The Bar (a must go to place when you visit Midland, in my opinion) for some good food and drinks.

2013 :)

Jerrot and Will, clearly Will didn't think whatever Layla said was as funny as Jerrot did.

Layla and Stephen
Nothing like spending time with the ones you love most (all that was missing was my Momma).

Happy rest of the week, y'all!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

You and Layla are so cute! I love it that y'all have stayed close, "friends for life"...those are the best kind and are HARD to find!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com