Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Too much work.... not enough play.

Hi y'all!

I know it's been a while since I've blogged.... Sorry!

I saw this on Whitney & Brittany's blog, and thought, what the heck?! It's about time I post on here, and since I forgot my SD card at work, this'll be great!

Is "this'll" even a real conjunction? I'm sure it is in Texas :)

A=Available or Married?
Married to my best friend, soul mate, partner in crime, Will :) We've been married for 1 year and 10 months!
 
B = Book?
Currently, just been reading my CISR insurance book! Lame, I know, but I've got to study... ugh! I'd much rather be reading something much more interesting like "Happy Dog, Happy You" or Harry Potter.
 
C = Cake or Pie?
Cake, for sure. I enjoy pie, don't get me wrong, but you just can't go wrong with cake. Pie can cry, where as cake can't. 

D = Drink of choice?
Dr. Pepper, for sure. I'm a Pepper!
 
E = Essential start to your day?
Not going to lie, my extra "5 minutes" and poodle/heeler lovin'! My babies are always the sweetest in the morning.
 
F = Favorite Color
Grey, is that weird? I noticed Brittany liked it too! I finally found someone else who likes grey!

  G = Game to play or watch?
I love Egyptian Ratscrew, Spades, Uno, Monopoly, Farkle... oh man this list could keep going!

 H = Height?
5'0 :(

I = Indulgence?
Chips, and lots of them.
 
J = Job?
Commercial Insurance Account Manager

K = Kids and names?
Cayley - 3
Luna - 3
Riggs - 5
 
L = Life is incomplete without?
My "big bear" Will, my family, my babies, and music!
 
M = Music group or singer?
Oh gosh, too many to name. Ones I couldn't live without: The Beatles, Goo Goo Dolls, John Mayer, Incubus, Third Eye Blind.
 
N = Number of siblings?
 2 step sisters, Miki & Lindsay.
 
O = Overnight hospital stays?
Ugh, 2! Multiple nights, each time.
 
P = Phobias/ Fears?
I'm afraid of everything, seriously. My main fears are being alone, getting in a wreck, cockroaches, and guns.

Q = Favorite Quote?
" I am and always have been pro-choice, and that is not a right any of us should take for granted. There are a number of forces at work in our society that would try to turn back the clock and undermine a woman's right to choose and we must remain vigilant."
-Hillary Clinton
 
R = Righty or Lefty?
Hand - righty
Rest of body - lefty

S = Season?
Winter. Period. End of discussion.

T = Time you wake up?
  UGH 7:15-7:30am... I am not a fan of this answer, at all.

U = Unknown fact about me?
I was the youngest delegate in my county, Nolan, ever. I was proud of represent Hillary in the 2008 primary!
 
V = Vegetables you dislike?
Brussel sprouts! GAG! 
 
W = What makes you run late?
Not being a morning person... I have a really hard time getting out of bed. But, I'm rarely late.
 
X = X-rays you've had?
My left elbow. Weird.
 
Y = Your favorite food?
Starch, does that count?
 
Z = Zodiac?
Cusp! Libra/Scorpio

The whole fam is off to Fredericksburg this weekend to attend Will's older sister's wedding. I'll be sure to post when we get back, since it'll be our first family trip A) in my new car and B) with Riggs!

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love this so much!!! I'm glad you joined in on the fun :) and I'm also glad to know I'm not the only one who likes grey...it's a great color, huh?! Not boring at all :).

I really love your 'U' answer, too....so glad we share a mutual respect/obsession for the Clintons. So many crazy people don't.

Hope y'all have a safe trip to Fredericksburg...I bet the wedding will be beautiful!! Take lots of pictures!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com