Hope you've had a fabulous week so far :) We've sure been busy in the Payne house.
Between The Voice being 2 hours long Monday and Tuesday and catching up on Revolution, we've been very busy.
I'm so excited to share my first recipe post with y'all!
We're a pretty normal Texas family; steak, potatoes, and cold iced tea is a frequent dinner around here. Although, tonight I decided to change it up a bit and luckily Will loved it!
Here we go!
First thing, you'll need the following:
1 lb of Hamburger Meat
5 Cups of Tater-tots
1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tablespoons of Ketchup
1/4 Cup of Chopped Onions
1. Brown 1 lb of hamburger meat
2. While the hamburger meat is cooking, mix 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons of ketchup, and 1/4 cup of chopped onion in a bowl
3. Place the 5 cups of tater-tots in your pan of choice, and outline the pan with tater-tots. After you've done this, take all the remaining tater-tots and hamburger meat, mix them in the bowl with your "sauce"
Here's what I used :)
No Tater-tot left behind :)
4. After mixing well, put this tater-tot goodness in the middle of your pan, evenly, and cook in the oven heated to 425F for 25 minutes.
6. Here's the finished project! Serve it up and enjoy!!!
I hope you and your family enjoy this yummy, quick recipe as much as we did! I can't wait to make it again.
I'm sure that the title of this post made you think of the Eiffel 65 song, Blue :) But! that's not why I named this post "I'm Blue....."
Last night, Will and I went to see The Blue Man Group!
I saw them once, in Vegas, I was like 10 years old though...... I just remember having so much fun! As soon as I heard that they were coming to Midland, I had to get tickets!
Our seats weren't great, by any means, but atleast we got to go. While we were waiting for the show to start, I read through the program. I never knew how many people it took to put on this show. In the middle of reading the program, I discovered that one of the members of the show, you'll see him later, played with Third Eye Blind, one of my favorite bands!!!! So cool!
Will was a little apprehensive about the whole situation, but admitted after that he had a great time and would love to go back! We'll definitely be looking for them next time they're in town, or we're somewhere close.
Here's some pictures of our night :)
The guy to my left - from your view - is the guy who played with Third Eye Blind!!!
We had such a good time, I really can't wait to see them again!
With that being said, I'm off to bed. I mistakenly offered to go to breakfast with some company people who are in town....... I don't even wake up until 7:15am and I have to meet them at 7am! What was I thinking?!?!