Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm Blue.....

I'm sure that the title of this post made you think of the Eiffel 65 song, Blue :) But! that's not why I named this post "I'm Blue....."

Last night, Will and I went to see The Blue Man Group!
I saw them once, in Vegas, I was like 10 years old though...... I just remember having so much fun! As soon as I heard that they were coming to Midland, I had to get tickets!

Our seats weren't great, by any means, but atleast we got to go. While we were waiting for the show to start, I read through the program. I never knew how many people it took to put on this show. In the middle of reading the program, I discovered that one of the members of the show, you'll see him later, played with Third Eye Blind, one of my favorite bands!!!! So cool!

Will was a little apprehensive about the whole situation, but admitted after that he had a great time and would love to go back! We'll definitely be looking for them next time they're in town, or we're somewhere close.

Here's some pictures of our night :)



The guy to my left - from your view - is the guy who played with Third Eye Blind!!!
We had such a good time, I really can't wait to see them again!

With that being said, I'm off to bed. I mistakenly offered to go to breakfast with some company people who are in town....... I don't even wake up until 7:15am and I have to meet them at 7am! What was I thinking?!?!

Ugh, goodnight y'all! Have a great weekend

3 comments:

Jessie Jones said...

I love Blue Man Group! Looks like a ball!

Nicole said...

I would love to see this show. I've read so many great reviews. What a great date night!

Brittany said...

That's awesome!! And how cool that he played with Third Eye Blind!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com