Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Four Legged Habits

Although, I may not have "real" kids, my four legged, slobbery, fur babies sure do seem like "real" kids. Now that I work from home, I've been able to see what they do all day..... and it's so interesting to see how habit like they are.

They wake up with me, each morning, and of course, go to the bathroom and take a nice 30 minute sun bath. My little Luna loves the sun, however her skin hates the sun. She goes outside white and freckled and comes back in red like a lobster! From about 8:30am till 10:30am it's naptime; hard life, right? 10:30am to about 11:45am it's playtime; toys are everywhere. Then of course, it's lunch time for all of us. Since the weather has been so wonderful recently, they've been spending 1pm to about 2pm outside in our backyard. I think it's safe to say, our backyard is a favorite hangout for all the Paynes :) Naptime comes again from 2pm to 4pm, then it's just whatever!

I'm sure it might be weird for me to post about this, but for someone as organized and schedule oriented as me, I find patterns and habits interesting; human or animal. Most of my friends have 2 legged kids, so I often hear about their schedules, and thought it was interesting that my 4 legged babies are the same way.


For your viewing pleasure :)

Cayley didn't want her picture taken, but I managed to get her in with Luna.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com