Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cara Box Reveal!

Happy Weekend!

Since my husband is on call this weekend, I figured it'd be the perfect time to post my Cara Box Reveal post!

If you've never heard of Cara Box, you can learn about it here! I heard about it from my friend, Whitney. I'm so excited to share what I sent and received! 

What I sent to Jessie

After getting to know Jessie through her blog and numerous e-mails, I found out the following key things about this sweet girl:
  1. She has a sweet fur-baby - Eve Belle
  2. She loves anything Disney
  3. She's a writer - such a cool profession
With that being said, our Cara Box theme for April was none other than Eco-Friendly!
Here's a picture of what I sent her....


I tried to find something Eco-Friendly/Disney for Mrs. Jones, but didn't have any luck! After placing multiple Disney stickers on her Cara Box items, I found a Disney font to type her letter of encouragement in!


Sara, over at Binkie. Burpie. Bib. was my sender for my April Cara Box. She is a first time mom, new to the blogworld!

Here is a picture of what she sent me....
 She sent me a homemade chevron bag, 3 doggie bandanas for Cayley, Luna, and Riggs, and organic Mac-N-Cheese.

I really enjoyed getting to know these two girls, can't wait for the May Cara Box.

Hope y'all have a great Saturday night!

Cara Box

3 comments:

Jessie Jones said...

I loved, loved, loved my box! Thank you so much, and I can't wait for next month! :-)

Nicole said...

Great Cara Boxes bothe sending and receiving. Love the font you used to write the letter. What a nice touch :) and the chevron ensemble was a total score! Very cute.

See Sara Go said...

Hi Leah! Hope you liked your gifts :) I'd love to see if the bandanas fit the dogs! Have a good one!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com