Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Christmas in September?

Is it too early to think about Christmas? 
Cause I've been thinking about it since July!

Although I buy most of my ornaments from Hobby Lobby when they're 40-50% off there's a store in Midland that has completely stolen my heart. If you're from the Midland-Odessa area, you probably already know what store I'm talking about......


This place has so much stuff, I could (and have) spend hours upon hours just looking at everything! They've got everything from Christmas to Halloween to Thanksgiving. Absolutely amazing decoration..... I saw a few that I just couldn't pass up and thought I'd share with y'all!

Sorry Ginger, I thought about your post while I was planning my Christmas decor.... since I already have Halloween and Thanksgiving planned out :)



Have you started thinking about the holidays, let alone Christmas?

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

Whitney Cypert said...

I'm pretty much always thinking about Christmas! Living in Denver has made it worse! It's gorgeous here during the holiday season. Those ornaments are adorable! Good find! : )

Leah @ Life as a Payne said...

Now I don't feel as crazy! :) My husband thinks it's insane that I've already pulled out Halloween and planning Christmas....

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com