Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

My First Birchbox!

Yay for Saturday!
:)

I know I've been on a blog spree lately, but I just can't help but blog about my first Birchbox!

I found out about Birchbox from Brittany, and just had to sign myself up!
If you're not familiar with Birchbox, you've got to check it out! You sign up, wait on a waiting list (which what seems like takes forever!), then finally get your first box! It's full of goodies, for $10 a month, that you can try before you buy!
What a great concept!


  1. boscia | B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++
    Powerhouse multitasker works as a primer, serum, foundation and SPF. The sheer formula adjusts to match your skin tone. - Full-size, $38
  2. twistband | Hair Tie
    Ponytail makeover with this colorful, snag-free elastic! - Set of 12, $18
  3. Color Club | Birchbox Custom Polish
    Color Club custom shade for Fall 2012 - Full-size, $8
  4. tili | Bag
    Super cute plastic bag perfectly sized for all your beauty essentials! - Pack of 9, $8.49
  5. Gift Card from Madewell!
  6. Juicy Couture | Viva la Juicy La Fleur
    Modern scent is a feminine blend of wild berries, mandarin, and waterlilly - Full-size, $70
  7. Sedu | Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with Pure Argan Oil
    Get super shiny, super soft hair with this argan-infused serum, which also protects from heat styling and UV rays. Can be used on damp or dry hair. - Full-size, $16-$37
Have any of you used any of these items, or already a Birchbox subscriber? I'd love to hear your feedback! :)

Here's a small treat for my favorite photographer, Kit Womble (Photography).
Hope you like it, Kit!

Have a safe Saturday night!
Will and I are off to see Big and Rich....

 

4 comments:

Brittany said...

YAY for Birchbox! You are gonna love it! That's such a pretty nail polish color...and jealous that you got Juicy perfume! I still haven't gotten my Sept. box :(

Whitney Cypert said...

I need to try out this Birchbox thing! I looked at the website awhile back and never signed up. How exciting though, waiting on a box of goodies every month! Love the nail polish color!

Leah @ Life as a Payne said...

It seems like it took forever to finally get here! :( Hope you get yours soon!

Leah @ Life as a Payne said...

It is so fun! I absolutely love it. You've got to sign up!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com