Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Photo shoot and more Christmas ornaments?!

Happy Thursday night y'all!

Hope you've had a great week. It's sure gone by quick in the Payne household... funny how Will's "off call" time goes by so much faster than when he is "on call"... :(

Not too long ago, Will, Cayley, Luna, and I had our annual photo session with the lovely Kit Womble (Photography). I just love Kit, she's so easy to work with and has a wonderful sense of humor! Can't wait for our next photo session :)
I just had to post a few of my favorites from our session... I won't bore you all too long, but I'm just dying to show these!





How cute are our children!?!

Thanks again Kit, I know I keep saying that but OH MY GOSH! :)

Tonight, Miss Cayce's Christmas Store (y'all might as well get use to seeing lots of Christmas posts from now on....the madness has started) one of the artists from Coton-Color Ornaments was doing a signing, which means I had to go! I could spend forever in there, thanks to Allison for keeping me in line and not buying anything more than what I went in for. (A first, indeed!)

Got these ornaments personalized, love it!

 
This one if my favorite..... For my best friend in the whole entire world, Layla Marie. Although I may spoil her kids with everything and anything they ask for, sorry Layla, you know you're my favorite when I get you something that's so near and dear to my heart. Love you Skray!


That's all for tonight, folks!
I've got 2 tired poodles waiting for me to take them to bed.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Whitney Cypert said...

Love y'alls pictures!! Your two "kiddos" are the cutest! :)

Leah @ Life as a Payne said...

Thanks Whitney! :) I think so too ;)

Brittany said...

Your pictures turned out amazing!!! Kit is so talented. Love that y'all included the furry friends too :). I'm so ready for Christmas...seeing these ornaments gets me all excited!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com