Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Souper Salad?

Happy Hump Day! :)

Hope you've had a good week so far, it's been a long one in the Payne house......

Last night, Will and I had to go to Hobby Lobby (yes, had to) which is on the opposite side of Midland for us. I mentioned to Will that we had a new place to eat, Souper Salad! I remember going to one in Abilene with my mom.... so I convinced him that we had to go there for dinner. I must say, this one doesn't have as much as Abilene use to, but it is soooooooo much cleaner! :)

I had a small salad, 1 slice of pizza, 1 bread stick, and a baked potato. Will had the same as I did, except he had the Texas Chili and Potato Soup instead of a baked potato. We both really enjoyed the food and atmosphere, very calm and laid back. The price was okay, $21.00 for the both of us..... 


Do you ever just feel like getting out of the house for dinner?
We sure do! :)
 

2 comments:

Whitney Cypert said...

Psh Garrett and I eat out more than we eat at home. I'm kind of ashamed to admit that. Souper Salad looks yummy, I have never had it!

Kit Womble Photography said...

I love that place. I'm a salad NUT though. I'm excited you & Layla get to spend time with ME soon!!! Woohoo!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com