Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

A weekend full of paint fumes and ballet!

Evening y'all!

Hope everyone had a safe, funfilled weekend!

My best friend, Layla, and her kiddos came to town this weekend to start painting their new house! I was so excited to help! Although I'm not a good painter, I was atleast good company.

After all the painting was done, we took Romi to the Midland Festival Ballet's performance of Giselle!
We had an absolute blast.


Lastly, one of my favorite restaurants finally came to Midland/Odessa!
The Cork and Pig Tavern

How could you turn down a pizza like this?
Fabulous.

My Carabox match, Mrs. Jones, got her Carabox today! I was so excited to hear from her; I sure hope you enjoy everything, sweet girl!
I can't wait to post about what I sent her, and see her reveal post! EEK!

Happy Monday, y'all!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What a fun weekend! That pizza looks AMAZING!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com