Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Five Things...

My friend, Brittany, posted a "Five Things" post that I thought was a great idea; Especially with being new to the blogworld and most of my readers!

Make sure check Britt out, she has a wonderful blog and a super cute kiddo, Bear!



1. In 2010, I got bit by a snake! That isn't something everyone can say, and it's something I wish I couldn't say! While Will and I were taking our engagement pictures, I decided it was time to change clothes... little did I know I'd have a "friend" there, waiting to bite me! The initial bite wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.....and I really didn't even know it was a snake until the next day! My foot was huge. That is the kind of pain you never, ever forget.
 2.  I have kept every concert tshirt I've ever had. My first concert was The Spice Girls, I know.... I was such a cool kid. I still have the shirt! I have a concert tshirt for almost every concert I have ever been to, and have probably 75+ tshirts!
Here is one of my senior pictures from high school!
3.  After high school, I decided college just wasn't for me, so I went to the Aveda Institute of San Antonio. I really enjoyed it; but later learned it wouldn't pay the bills in a town like Midland. 1,500 hours later, I graduated from AISA with my cosmetology license.

After a 1940's photoshoot

4.  I have an obsession with koozies. I know this is a weird one, but it's something I've never shared with y'all before! I have a drawer full of them in our kitchen, another drawer full in our bedroom, and you'll always find one or two in my purse. I'm not sure how this happened, but it did and I can't seem to stop it! I even keep them at my desk in my office! :)
This is the only picture I could find of some of my koozies!
5.  Last, but not least, my dad was in the band America. Therefore, I grew up very musically. There's something just really neat about seeing my dad play onstage. Although he isn't a part of the band anymore, every once in a while, he'll go to a show and play "Horse with no name". My dad has some pretty cool and crazy stories...... and he's one of the best bassists I've ever heard.
Daddy and John Stamos                                Just an awesome picture

America getting their Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!

Hope y'all have enjoyed this post, it sure was hard coming up with 5 things!

Happy almost Friday!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm so glad you did this Leah!! And thank you for the sweet shout out to Bear :). I learned new stuff about you...I had NO idea about that snake bite...oh my gosh! That looks PAINFUL! So crazy it happened during y'alls engagement pictures, too...I bet that photographer felt bad!

My first concert was Spice Girls, too :). Robert Blair got me obsessed!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com